Saturday, October 28, 2006

Antares and scatterred recollections

It's really tough to live on the earth. I've made a lot of new friends, yet I don't have enough time to spend with them. In earth, time is running scarce as if people have been mining it since the cave-men time. It's priceless. It's precious.

I've been bogged down with a mountain of things. Tutorials they call them. I call them monsters because they are gobbling me slowly, draining my energy little by little, until in the end there's not even a little energy left to take a breath.

But I have to fight these things I called monsters before I go back to my home sweet home. I name my home Antares, the heart of Scorpio. It's the happiest place in the world, the most peaceful land on earth, where all memories are kept.

A few years back, at one night when the sky was clean, my friend (her name is Pa) and me lie down on a basketball court to stargaze. Nobody was in the court but the two of us. Antares was twinkling high up in the sky. We were blessed with a full Scorpio constellation, perhaps the first and the last one in our lives because the sky is getting more polluted day by day as the result of the increase of human productivity. We spent ten minutes to enjoying the sky of the dawn, entertained by Antares that guided the other stars in the constellation westwards, before a guard caught us and sent us back to our respective rooms.

Now, Pa has left for somewhere far far away. I am alone, enjoying the night sky with my binoculars. Nobody can invent a transporter that can transport me back to Antares in a split second as nobody understands quantum theory. Schroedinger's cat, it can be in the box and not in the box simultaneously. A state can be 1 and 0 at the same time. How can it be? My pass recollections are scatterred. I have to string them together to make a real beautiful one. Start stringing, start working, start polishing the engine.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Just Another Victim of The Ambient Morality said...

nice entry!
so im waiting at antares.
going home this dec kan?
muackzzz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home