Saturday, April 28, 2007

11:59

The show really struck me. It was too well made that I could feel my heart pumping uncontrollably. They heard the sound of aeroplanes. They heard the sound of explosions. The war was coming!

Often, when I was sitting at my desk, I could see one or two aeroplanes passing, sometimes even helicopters. The sound was terrible enough. When they were to close to the building, I could even feel the glass rattling. Lucky it only last for a few seconds without any aftermath effects. It left me wondering, how much the price of peace really is.

The sky is indeed more beautiful than the lecture notes on my desk. It is like a 4-dimension television where I can feel a sense of space and time. I learn a lot from it than from the lecture notes, and more importantly, with a willing heart.

Eagles are my teachers. They come out of their nests on windy days. They float ellegantly, so calm that it is almost effortless to fly. It is as if they want to tell me that it is the way to live a life. If I was lucky on that day, a big eagle would fly pass my window, so fast, so unpredictable. When would the day come that it would stop by my window and offer me a ride on its muscular back? I want to see the harbour from a bird view! The perspective, if the day really comes, reminds me of remote sensing in my Geography lesson years back.. and a teacher with a very cool name. Her name was Rita Sinaga (translation: Rita the Dragon).

Now I know that Desperado loves to gamble and he doesn't wear shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home